Revival Racing Howston Cars @ Texas World Speedway 3.0 - Sunday, Oct 13 18:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Galaga, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Hmmmm... No I don't have any ideas as others were able to. Can you describe in detail what you saw on your screen? Did it allow you to enter a password? If so, what happened next? Did you get any messages? Thanks.

2. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Yeah, I think my baseline for this track was somewhere around the 43s. Then Hedlund comes into the practice server and is in the 36s! Thought about throwing in the towel right there :p but did my best and was able to at least flirt with the 37s. Next time Hedlund gets a Clio :p

Sorry about missing the start I put the password out there so I was hoping someone would grab admin to prevent just such a thing. Oh well. Sorry about that. Won't happen again.

3. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Thanks, Hedlund.

4. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Too bad about the warmup. But I agree from the replay it was clear folks knew what they were doing, had done their homework and were racing pretty clean. Very fun to watch. Glad you guys had fun.

Any votes for next week's track?

- Kyalami
    - Silverstone
    - Watkins Glen
    - Aintree
    - Snetterton
    - Zolder
    - Sebring
    - Croft
    - Longford
    - Spa
    - Brianza
    - Brianza 10K

For reference only, here are tracks already run:

- Nurburg GP
    - Mid-OH
    - Texas World Speedway 3.0

5. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

I vote for Silverstone...
    But I don't know if I can participate, it depends on if sr4l has any interesting 'fun race' planned ;)

6. stdave

stdave Registered

All looked ok and I typed in the password, there was then a pause before, server connection failed.
    I tried the password in lowercase, uppercase, capital G, but nothing worked.

7. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Thanks. I posted a thread in technical support. I will let you know what I find out...

8. KAMPFBIBER81

KAMPFBIBER81 Registered

I cannot participate at the next race, I will be at Hockenheim for the last DTM season race. Have fun guys.