Review Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ccjcc81, May 29, 2013.

1. ccjcc81

ccjcc81 Registered

Thanks for the feedback guys. Thanks Tim. ifrans, I didn't even know there was a demo, had I known, I wouldn't have wasted everyone's time! I've been to their website a couple of times and didn't see anything about it. I'll check it out, thanks guys.

2. ifrans

ifrans Registered

3. tjc

tjc Registered

Point taken. :)

I still think DD`s post is less "personal" though... we`ve all been called fanboys after all...

4. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

OK Papa Smurf.

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I can also vouch for their real life immense downforce at Brands (my first year was when Di Resta had that mosaic type paintjob and crashed at Druids!), having been down the pit lane and chatted with the drivers and to hear "it's a bit like an F1 car but with a roof!" from the lovely Katerine Legge then that kind of points to the fact these have big downoforce and therefore massive amounts of grip.

When I race the T5 series I find it hard at the limit and often spin out (more to do with my lack of skill) so for me I need to keep it just below to keep all 4 wheels pointing forwards, I've had great fun with this but am desperate for the new update and Skin/Talent update to come out as the AI could do with an upgrade.
    For 10euros you cant really go wrong unless you simply cant afford it, but if you have a tenner lying around spare then buy it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.