Resume from replay bug- no gas

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Guy Moulton, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

When I resume a replay that I created, I have no throttle. I haven't come up with a work around and it is a game ending bug for obvious reasons. I have a T500 RS, use separate pedal inputs. If I ewsume a replay from someone else, I do not have this problem.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Do you have the engine start affected by any setting?

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

it resumes with the engine running and the brakes and clutch work as does the wheel. As far as I can tell only the gas pedal doesn't work.

-this only happens if I resume while on track, actually driving and I try to resume my own replay. If I resume my own replay while my car is in the pits, stopped then I can resume and I have full throttle control. So there is a work around, but I have not tried this with any other mod, just the one we are using for the 12H of Portugal race. Could this be tied to the mod we're using?

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I did some testing just now.

Resume from replay seems to not work correctly for some 3rd party cars, but ISI cars worked fine. I tested WCR60's and the Corvette (I tested the F3 as the only type of car on track and the Corvette on track with a bunch of other various ISI cars). I could resume any time I wanted in an ISI car. I need to test some 3rd party cars and see what's going on with them. This could be mod-specific.

One thing I do know is that the GT car I was using has no talent files- could that be the problem? I don't know.