Replays, SoftTH / Eyefinity and three screens.

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by hewi12, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hewi12

hewi12 Registered

Gday all, I tried posting this last night, but it didnt want to work for some reason, so here we go again.

Its possibly not a problem as such, more likely just not programmed as yet. It must be due to the UI not supporting triple screens, but how hard would it be to make it work.

By looking at the two pics below youll see what I would like to know.

Why is it that when you watch a replay in either single player/ mulit player when in the garage, or just watching a saved replay, on a triple screen setup youll only ever see it on the main screen.

[​IMG]

But when you go for a quick replay while driving on the track, you see the replay in glorious triple screen :D

[​IMG]

I only run SoftTH for my screens due to having a 19 + 24 + 19 configuration. So I'm not sure if the same thing happens in Eyefinity.

Is there any possibility of us seeing all replays in whatever mode on all three screens..... PLEASE, LOL.

2. FatnSlo

FatnSlo Registered

Same thing happens in Eyefinity.

3. hewi12

hewi12 Registered

Ok cool. Well that rules out SoftTH or Eyefinity being the problem. Must be UI based then. Hope the devs see this and think about creating a fix for us :)

4. Discopooh

Discopooh Registered

?

I had the same thing in rf2 and rf1

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Known issue. Working on the replay systems.