Replay contents

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by xracer, Oct 25, 2012.

1. xracer

xracer Registered

I was wondering if its possible to see the lap time/split time while playing a replay? At least get the time onscreen when passng the finish line. I havent found any info about this. If it's not is there any plans to make "proper" replay files? :) I mean for a proper sim with replay possibilities isnt this a obligatory inclusion? I dont even think F1 2012 has it either. So i guess both RF2 and F1 2012 isn't really proper sims...Anyone knows if iRacing has it? I just think back at the good old days of GP4, GPL etc...Those where the days...I myself loved to download replays and watch/learn from them and the splits where extremely helpful in this.

2. TiTaN

TiTaN Registered

well a proper replay does not mean a proper sim :\ I'm sure it will get better.. anyway

I take the change of this thread to say It would be nice a, delete all replay button, via menu! simple as that! thanks

3. Luiz De Boni

Luiz De Boni Registered

Flags? Is there a way to show the flags thrown in a race in the replays?

4. Golanv

Golanv Registered

Replay needs a camera option like in Geoff Grammonds GP3.
    Random camera that acts like theres a director behind it all with an action scene tracker that takes the camera to battles, crashes, overtakes, spins, pitstops, etc... like you would be watching it from tv.
    This all is very simple to excute aswell, just triggers that take the cam to a spesific car or part of the track.

I find it really odd that racing sims come up with something new and great and then its just gone for good after that title gets old.
    All the other genres take from others and try to improve what is out there. This is a long forgot feature that deffinetly is worth the effort.

5. Mauro

Mauro Registered

would be very useful if the server's replay displays the number of the lap that is being viewed and not only the number of total laps of race (and race's total laps number is wrong).

would be very useful also a counter race time.