Release candidate server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arnaud, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

Hello,

i just tried to join the S397 RC Fun Race portand server and had this message " An error occured client - server mis-match. Client 1131 - server 1132. Please try to return to main menu or restart the game"

I restarted the game and still the same issue. ( itried to join as a spectator too but same issue )

I guess it's not on my side because i cn join the LFM practice server.

2. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

3. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

Oups, completly missed that yesterday on my phone..thanks..gonna give another try

4. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

Now: "an error occured error trying installing mod..try manual installation; Please make sure you have the following content installed...Bentley gt3 Formule E ..."

For information i have at least the pcup, btcc and audi gt3 content..so i should be abble to access

And i precise i have some slow down when the game starts..

I have 4 options available to launch the game from steam..i guess the good one is simply "play to rfactor2"

Maybe i am not the good candidate because recently i restored the game from steam backups ( located on D disk ) because i change cpu, motherboard and SSD on my PC. But the game is working fine after the restore process..except some issue wit simhub whom overlays are not shown or unactive if shown.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
  5. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

Ok, i now have access to the server but i can't drive and "am returned to garage because i don't own the relevant content"

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I got that error message when a Race was already underway. Had to wait for the Server to reset.
    If not a race in progress....

You have to install all the content you do not own. If you have already done that(shown by an ORANGE CHECKMARK) then exit and try to rejoin. Make sure you have all the content needed at least partially installed.
    Regarding Simhub, make sure you have selected one of the two WINDOWS options in the graphics. Fullscreen won't display apps like SimHub & Tiny Pedal.

7. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

@davehenrie yeah thanks..i'm using bordeless mode so simhub should work.

davehenrie likes this.
  8. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

I just forgot to configure rfactor in simhub..yhat's ok now and i could join the server and drive..

9. Arnaud

Arnaud Registered

So finally, all is ok. I could join the server, race and see the others cars i do not own

davehenrie likes this.