Real Road Keeps Resetting to Green on Session Progression

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Guimengo, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

As the title states, how can this be addressed?

The server is setup to have Naturally Progressing and when it goes to quali and then also race, it isn't there. Set to Auto-Save, same fate.

Thanks.

2. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

All race sessions should be set to user autosave if cyclic real road wants to be implemented.

At least that is how I have been settting up our server for ages

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

You have to set 'Naturally Progressive' for all sessions. Double check if all sessions have this and not just practise.

Auto-save is for when you reload a session, it will remember the last used rubber.

Also make sure 'Weather Type: Scripted' is exactly that. if its another type in the dedi-window then rubber settings might not work.

4. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

The problem we had in our league with naturally progressing is that it wouldn't load latest track state when the practice-qualify-race cycle started. If we manually restarted the weekend, all rubber was lost.

With user autosave it loads the latest track state so it always loads up with rubber until it rains. We have been working that way for more than one year now without problems.

I haven't checked in many months if naturally progressing works as I would expect it to work.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk