RCD (talent file)

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by MikeeCZ, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Forcer77

Forcer77 Registered

Hi. I tested it a lot but nothing helps me in my case... I just want to have more variability in lap times of AI drivers. For example I have AI driver "Schumacher" and he always drives in race with lap times in range 1:40.0-1:41.0
    I would like to have more spreading range and more variability in his lap times... it can be achieved only if you set AI limiter higher than 0 but as I said increasing AI limiter also turn on weird AI behaviour and making AI packed and closer to eash other.
    So I prefer to leave AI limiter on 0.
    In any case I am so disappointed with rF2 AI talent files and AI parameters for drivers. It is shame that it is totally the the same as in old rF1. Why don't devs add new parameters for AI drivers in rF2?? It's disappointing that there are too few parameters, in fact only "Speed" and " Agression" in talent files is working and affects on something. And that's all... :confused:
    Look at AI talent files in AMS2 for example or even in old GTR2... there are much more parameters that can make every AI driver more specific and add personal characteristic to every AI driver. In rF2 talent files are too limited :(

2. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Wich Parameter from the RCD File are you using?

3. Forcer77

Forcer77 Registered

I cheked all parameters but really works only QualifySpeed, Speed, StartSkill and probably Aggression.
    Reputation, Courtesy, Crash, Recovery, CompletedLaps are all absolutely useless. I don't understand why devs put them in rF2.
    I thought that MinRacingSkill and Composure should be usefull for making AI lap times more variable and more spreading but it also doesn't work if AI limiter = 0. If AI limiter set higher than 0 then it gets partly working but in very weird and ridiculous ways. So I couldn't get what I want

4. ThomasJohansen

ThomasJohansen Registered

I use standard
    AI aggression 68%
    AI Limiter 8%

works great for me in lmp2's and GTE to get the AI field spread, and not driving like a train.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022