Race Weekend Simulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WheelNut, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. REDRUM

REDRUM Registered

Nice troll post, rf2 is in beta... clearly you have no comprehension of what that means

1 person likes this.
  2. GTrFreak

GTrFreak Registered

He makes a fool out of himself and even contradicts his own words.

Racing in rF2 is already a lot different to rF1 with rain, realroad, flatspotting, engine moddeling (to be developed further) and what has been mentioned to be implemented: sun occlusion (making the tarmac heat up in the sun and cool down in the shadow)

Come on. I get it, you're dissapointed that there are no rules implemented yet so you can't enjoy rF2 as much as you'd like yet. Welcome to BETA my friend.

There have been enough posts about bugs which have not been answered by Staff. Does that mean those bugs will not be solved? You're acting like a child. Quit it and get real. When you enjoy CM F1 nobody stops you from playing that instead of rF2. Also, when you're convinced of the fact rF2 won't ever be able to simulate anything then why are you still posting here?

Ow, I get it. You think rF2 is pretty damn good but you think it misses something! Ahh, why don't change your attitude towards forum members and ISI and get some good thread going in the Wishlist forum.

3. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

no problem as its a beta i thought i would post a question about some features i thought were missing
    i didn't post to be called a fool so go F*ck yourself and shove ya Sh*t game up ya ass
    cya's

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

I want to be you

5. GTrFreak

GTrFreak Registered

Definition of: "make a fool of yourself":
    - to do something stupid that you feel embarrassed about afterwards and that makes you seem silly

Seems no one is calling you a fool. So why are you swearing in a public forum where everyone has access to? Sending a PM would be a better idea, don't you think?

6. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

not really you didn't mind calling me a fool on here as i'm not embarrassed to have an opinion
    if people can't take any criticism of there beloved rfactor2 on a forum for the open beta with out insulting them and there opinion
    then whats the point of a open beta and a forum
    as it would seem opinions aren't wanted here
    PLZ close topic

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  7. GTrFreak

GTrFreak Registered

I just didn't like your troll-like attitude and though I like rF2 very much already, I do see it's flaws. So don't say I can't take criticism. I'm just saying you have to be realistic regarding implementation of F1 or other class rules. It's just not there yet and as everyone already knows, this is a multi-year development plan. So no point in assuming rules won't be implemented just because you don't get an answer on your question.

Anyway, I'm out of this discussion. Wasted energy, I think.

8. WheelNut

WheelNut Banned

my troll like attitude its an open beta forum i wanted to no if these things were part of the multi year development plan you speak of
    hence "plan" so is it part of the plan or not was my question and you no my opinion if there not included in the Plan
    its only doing half the job of imitating modern day motorsports
    definition of
    "Simulation" is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time
    i don't understand why staff can take 2 seconds and post in my other thread
    but can't take 2 seconds 2 say yes or no here they don't need to explain there reasoning for there decision i don't care
    but if they say no i'll no not to waste anymore of my time on this title and others may feel the same

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

maybe changing your aggresive tone got you more response and answers?
    (just suggesting)

10. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Well I wouldn't just suggest a change in tone, I'd say it's essential. I'm closing this thread in the hope that someday another will be started, maybe making the same points, with a better attitude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.