Quad screen! What now??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jiffymarker, Jan 15, 2014.

1. jiffymarker

jiffymarker Registered

I'm racing on triples in my cockpit, but just ran a 75' HDMI to my TV in my living room. And yes, I can see the TV..

What can I do?
    -Can I have a live TV-like view running for friends to watch?
    -How do you bring up telemetry and stuff on it? (GTX Titan, NVCP)

Any ideas or tips are welcome!

2. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

No idea, I had always assumed this would be a multiview feature eventually, with the 4th screen being available to display anything down to telemetry, live race cams or even become a rearview mirror/camera.
    Pure guess though.

3. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

Well connect another pc to your tv , buy another copy rf2 , join online spectator view and as you race you can use live view , your friends can watch and have a laugh :) .

Install a plugin for telemetry / HUD .

Or play a recorded race from real Formula 1 on the track your racing on with the commentary lol .
    I'm not so sure you can use 3 screen and use the 4 telem , maybe you can play in window mode and highlight telem viewer on 4th screen .

There are lots of other things I'm sure others will think of , ( think out of the box :) ) that are possible good luck and enjoy the journey .

4. coops

coops Banned

Try moving mouse up dwn or side ways until you can see it on the 4th screen then just drag and drop what open screen you want there. My 4th screen I usually access it through the top of the centre screen.