Q&A up at SimHQ

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Oct 7, 2010.

1. JorgeANeto

JorgeANeto Registered

Fully agreed, multi-platforms games are a disgrace for several reasons:

- Put together kids and all sort of idiots in the same channel of discussion.
    - Drop gasoline on fire by call on lots of endless discussions about what's the best console (wankers)
    - Lowered level of development owing the obligation to serve all consoles properties taking the worse of each one.
    - Compelling simracers to read some craps like “F1-2010 has better physics than Rfactor” and other heresys.
    I’m glad to see that ISI is not going through that.

2. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

3. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

4. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

I'm curious what will be released first: rf2 or Q&A ;)

5. MarcG

MarcG Registered

:D

I'm now thinking this game wont be out until Christmas, the lack of updates hints that its nowhere near completion. If it was then we'd be getting screenshots and videos and interviews and Q&As and etc etc left right and centre, theres a long way to go before that happens.

Back to rF1!

6. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

7. shum94

shum94 Registered

April is coming and still no timeline no progress report nothing besides unfinished material screenshots.

What sup

8. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

Patience people !! It will be ready when ISI knows it is ready. I am looking forward to it for sure, but rf1 is still a fantastic sim!!

9. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

Are you kidding?
    9th Dec Tim wrote: "Preparing to post some answers...". Don't you think the preparation went too long? 3 months should be enough to answer a few basic questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011
  10. Spacekid

Spacekid Registered

Come on guys. Do you think they spend all the time to answer the Q&A? They are working hard on the sim. I dont care about the Q&A, the final product is the matter. ;) Enjoy the spring. :)

11. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

They asked us for questions and they promised answers. It is enough to ask for keep word.
    Also I'm sure there are some ISI's employees not involved in developing directly.

12. Spacekid

Spacekid Registered

They will keep there promise.

13. shum94

shum94 Registered

You ask questions, you receive them then one day is enough, an hour is enough to answer the questions. The next day you upload it on the internet.
    Waouh...

It's quiet pathetic each time we had infos or medias, it's because netkar or Iracing were showing & releasing something.

I want a date, an estimated date, doesnt matter if it will be broken. Just so i can plan to buy a cockpit & a wheel at an approximatively period of 2011 etc...

Say Quarter 2 or 3 of 2011 or demo in May and a release in June. Something god damn it

14. Spacekid

Spacekid Registered

Why would they give out an estimated release date if there is NO release date set yet? Why cant you accept that? When isi think they are ready to tell us a release date we will see it some day. :)

15. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

Jeez, give it a rest folks, it'll be ready when it's ready !!

16. theother5

theother5 Registered

#13 #10 #21 #55 all +1

rFactor never seemed to be a console product, not because it wouldn't work [perhaps it wouldn't technically] but because of the user base.

It's a simulator game for me and not a game with simulation characteristics .... [of course it is a game at the end of the day]

Rubber, Marbles and Debris on track is all part of the sim experience and what can be achieved will surely be welcome. A 'turn off' function would be ideal of course.

Honestly, tyre wear, track bed in, weather, drying lines and online support improvements on top of the excellent rF1 simply makes my taming of my impatience a more difficult frankly.

But I'm still enjoying rF1 hugely with the DTM mod ;)

P.S. I appreciate the mature culture of this forum!