Problem with online result

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Bero, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Bero

Bero Registered

Hello.

Yesterday saturday 6th i have make the 1 ton event on LeMans but the race was not in my historic and i don't receive any point for security and driving i have complete the race finish 8th have the replay to prove it, 90 minutes lost for nothing it was a good race but i'm a bit disapointed if i make long race with more reward at the end it's better to have it.

2. paco_vercetti

paco_vercetti Registered

Did u have fun?

Woodee likes this.
  3. Bero

Bero Registered

Yes it was a good race with a little bit of battle with another serious drivers i like this type of race who is more endurance type, but it's better with a result.

4. paco_vercetti

paco_vercetti Registered

Well i can understand your disappointment for not registering any results, especially in a longer race, but if u had fun doing the race i would say it is not 90 minutes lost for nothing ;). I just couldn't resist replying to that line in your post even though you're not helped with that.
    I always say to myself that i have to pay to race virtually (software/hardware/electricity) instead of getting paid, so in the end the fun part is the most important for me. And you had fun..

Woodee likes this.