Problem with DLC Imola

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Mandingo, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Mandingo

Mandingo Registered

Hello, my name is Claudio Fulco, I have been using your simulator for many years and I am satisfied with how you are updating it with top level content.
    Last night I bought Imola on your rF2 workshop but I couldn't get around to it because the Imola location is not present in the game.
    I tried various checks on the content manager but there is no file with the name IMOLA to install, it seems that steam has not downloaded the location and therefore it has not been installed even if purchased.
    N.B: attached the screen of the location folder, and the screen of the purchase made on steam.
    Please help me by solving the problem.

https://ibb.co/nmgCGms

https://ibb.co/m96cjmc

Best regards

Attached Files:

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Is the track visible in your steam inventory? (don't bother clicking on it, you can't view the item; but you want to check that it's in your owned content)

You should also be able to check in the game, I think. Steam will definitely show it in the inventory though.

(sometimes people transfer money to their steam wallet but don't actually complete the purchase, so that's a possibility. Could also just be delayed for some reason, verifying rF2 files in steam might help there)

3. Mandingo

Mandingo Registered

I have already checked the game via steam and I also checked if I had finalized the purchase and everything was ok. I just contacted steam support and explained my problem, hopefully they can help me

4. redapg

redapg Registered

@Mandingo Did you get a Mail from Steam, where the successful Purchase of Imola is confirmed?

5. Mandingo

Mandingo Registered

Yep :D I asked for a refund

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    redapg likes this.
  6. redapg

redapg Registered

And do you have Auto Update enabled?