Problem with DFGT

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Dagac, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Dagac

Dagac Registered

The last week i played rfactor 2 correctly with my dfgt but the other day i opened rfactor 2 and the car don't turn correctly , in my wheel i turn more than 180 degrees but the wheel in game only turn 90 degrees . My logitech profile's configuration is:
    Overall effects strenght 100%
    Spring effect strenght 0%
    Damper effect strenght 0%
    Enable centering with 100%
    Allow game to adjust settings
    900 degrees of rotation
    I tried with differents configurations , changed the degrees of rotation and when i drive the car the wheel in game don't turn exactly , i turn 450 degrees and in the game only turns 180 or 90 degrees . In the other games like euro truck simulator 2 the wheel works perfectly. The problem is in rfactor 2 , i unistalled the game and reinstall the dfgt's drivers and i the problem continues, the vehicle set is enable.
    It is very strange , sometimes during 1 second the wheel in game coincide with my wheel but fastly turn to previous position.
    If i can , i record a video about the problem.
    Sorry for my english.

2. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

Have you checked that steering assist is off?

It could happen that you pressed F1 unintentionally and switched it on. It happened to everyone in this forum at least once for sure so no worries.

Lgel likes this.
  3. Dagac

Dagac Registered

Omg , i love you so hard now jaja , thanks a lot , it was easier than i thinked.

4. bwana

bwana Registered

" l loved you so hard " lol don't think you want to know translation... glad you got it sorted

Alex72 likes this.
  5. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

:p you're welcome mate.