Problem graphic card !!!

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by jer190, May 13, 2012.

1. jer190

jer190 Registered

Hello,

I have an i3 , with 4 Gb , Alim Atx 650 and a windows 7 32 bit and a graphic card Msi gtx 560 ti twin frozeII 1Gb.( Not Sli) and monitor with 1920 x1080 led.

The graphic engine with this Beta rf2 is very slow between 20 and 45 fps (with 2-4 ai cars vs 100 fps with dirt 3 !!).

A find the game is not graphically the best or not the bader but this beta is not playable with correct material for the moment !!

Im not make pro racing but in a simu cars when you have a good motor engine but not a good fps is very critical to have a amazing play .

I think isi does absolutly working a very hard for optimised the graphic code to have the max speed ( images / s ) that the game coming the best simu pc

jerome

2. Cristian Why

Cristian Why Registered

the Intel I3 may be too weak(slow),your graphic card is fine i have the 570 twin frozeII but using better processor so i 'm getting good results.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  3. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

His i3 is ok. Such cpu is enough to get good fps in rf2. Maybe for some reason its clock is not at full speed while rf2 is running?
    But he didn't say what mod/track and details settings combination was tested.

Wyslane z Tapatalk 2

4. Cleverleyson

Cleverleyson Registered

wait till its finished, people with high end rigs are also getting funky proformance fear not it is beta