Problem all server

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Miguel Reyes, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Miguel Reyes

Miguel Reyes Registered

HELLO, I have been banned he says a message to me on having entered to one of your rooms, it does not also leave me to enter to no other room, my question is this a mistake? Or if not which is the reason for which I have been baneado, because I want to play now and cannot play, and not to become exhausted 65 € for this, a greeting I wait for response

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

We haven't banned anyone from any rooms. You're either not understanding some other error message, or someone else that you have no money to has banned you for whatever reasons they decided to.

3. Miguel Reyes

Miguel Reyes Registered

Yesterday to playing without problems, after the game reinstalls 3 times, today when I start the computer and enter to one of your rooms, it loads the circuit, and puts the following mensage in the chat, you have been booted: banned from server. The following thing, it is to try it again, and the mensage now is different and always sera the same one since then : Now the following mensage does not load the circuit directly server connection failed , A greeting I wait to be able to solve it thank you ,bye

4. canastos

canastos Registered

What about posting this at the spanish subforum? , it seems you are doing some mistake, but we can't understand when you write "english" :p

(¿qué tal si escribes esto en el subforo español?, parece que estás haciendo algún error, pero no se entiende lo que intentas decir en inglés :p)

byyyyyyyye

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Join a different server. They could have banned you for any reason they want, perhaps low ping?

Sent using Tapatalk - excuse the short post, etc