Positive thoughts about us

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dalmation, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

I just didn’t understand why he made that comment in this post because it was meant to be a positive one and he deleted me other post about a positive idea I had and I don’t know why. I’m sorry I’m so stupid. I’m happy you have got help and I know I shouldn’t talk to about my feelings any I am sorry about thag

2. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

And here is the overreaction. It's exactly how it always goes. You don't understand what someone said, so you assume it's negative. Then you start about how you feel bad about yourself and how nobody likes you.

Did you get help already IRL?

3. Dalmation

Dalmation Registered

your comment was negative towards me. Even the rolling eyes face. I don’t know why you would just not reply or block me if you don’t like me. I honestly don’t understand . and yes I have been getting help and I learn a lot. But I didn’t want to talk about that I just wanted to have fun and make positive things for here so people can enjoy. But I guess I read it wrong and maybe I’m more normal person in next life

4. lagg

lagg Registered

Calm down @Dalmation
    You are overreacting to some posts and this is not good.
    It's easy that some comments are negative and it's possible too, that you are not interpreting some others.
    But it's not the problem.
    Someone can not agree with you and react in a bad way to your comments.
    But the reaction is against the post or thread, not against you.
    You shouldn't take so personally the comments in a forum or Discord, etc.
    It's easy to say some unpleasant things to another person when we are "protected" by a screen. For sure that we wouldn't say those things if we had the other person in front of us.
    Don't take in account what people say.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    atomed and Remco Majoor like this.