Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 Install Error

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ross Hawkey, May 13, 2020.

1. Ross Hawkey

Ross Hawkey Registered

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered but I've searched and haven't found anything.

I purchased the Porsche 911 GT3 cup last night, but when loading rf2, when the workshop items were installing/updating, I was given the following errors when verifying the files:-

Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.30
    Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS requires unknown base mod to be installed. /Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.31

I've tried removing the folder Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 from the installed folder, and re-loading, but that didn't help. Inside the folder: Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 I have another folder titled 1.30
    and inside that there's 2 files named 'car' and Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018.mft.

Any suggestion/help would be welcome.

Thank You

2. Corti

Corti Registered

1. check that I have the updated content in the WorkShop folder
    2. uninstall the package with modmanager
    3. delete the mod folder located in Installed / Vehicles
    4. After all this, I started the rFactor launcher and the mode should install automatically
    paso1.png paso 2.png

Ross Hawkey likes this.
  3. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Registered

Porsche_Cup_GT3_2018 v1.00CCS is the Skin mod from Enduracers. Try unsubscribing this mod, install the 911 GT3 Cup new and after that subscribe to the skin mod.

Herve_Versabeau and Ross Hawkey like this.
  4. Ross Hawkey

Ross Hawkey Registered

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I've sorted it, thanks to your help. Oddly, the workshop installed items aren't listed on my Mod Manager listing, but, using your info and images, I believe I have it sorted now. Thank You.

Corti likes this.
  5. Michael Havlena

Michael Havlena Registered

Hi,
    Having the same problem. If you could explain what was done to rectify, it would be greatly appreciated. I ended up deleting the mod from the config list, and still getting the installation error stating the same as above...
    Thanks in advance!...;)