Podium stage animation sequence, shaking champagne bottles

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Leonardo1962, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Leonardo1962

Leonardo1962 Registered

Most of the Tracks do have the modelled 3D winner Podium stage.
    A sequence with animated 3D Models shaking Chamagne bottles would be less boring than the factual racing results.
    For 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

3 Special aux positions in .AIW file could determine the Winner Stage Podium positions for the winner driver modells.

A Special named camera Position in .CAM file could set best Point of view.

A additional motivation provides the collection of virtual 3D goblets, winner-plates, f.e. Engraved with Name, track and date or time of the race. Each track could have an individual 3D trophy model in .GMT file, that might be the Reward for winning.
    What do you think?

Leonardo ;)

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

At first i was like, i dont care much dude.

But then i was like, hang on a minute.....

I would not care much because i dont race offline, only in my league, and online it would not make much sense since different drivers finish on different times.
    But, we have the preview window, why not have the winner-sequence show up in that as soon as a driver finishes and escapes from track to garage?
    A driver simply opens the preview window and watches the sequence, preferably with 3D animated drivers and showing their custom made racing suits/helmets. just like we use skins in-game.

This could all simply* feed of the local hard drive. install the 3d-racing suits on forehand so the server wont be dealing with it. the whole video-victory sequence could be local as well.
    I would love to see myself on the podium, maybe even my name somewhere onnit as well, why not.

Also i would be be making silly-suits or even more inapropriate ones like naked people, because i'm silly :)

But yeah! teams skins, teams helmets, a little victory sequence with great camera's panning arround. maybe even the car you drove parked before the podium. why not!

* with simply i mean no effort from me and possibly allot of effort from ISI lol. i have no idea how easy/difficult this would be to implement.