Please need help, game is not start.

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by maxcbraga, Jul 16, 2013.

1. maxcbraga

maxcbraga Registered

Well, I had a problem with the initiation of the game in online mode, every time I entered the message said that they had games available, and the list of servers does not appear, try reinstalling the game, and yet still the problem I found some information that was deleted the folder (. rFactor) the app date, and after that restarted the game by logging again, would solve the problem.
    But after doing so did not enter the game single player and multiplayer, just can not use anything.
    I contacted the ISI and was not serviced, they said I would have to let me know here in the forum.
    I was very disappointed with the service, where have you seen, you buy a game and not be supported.

Can someone help me, I'm using version 240.

Sorry for the bad English.

Thank you.

2. LabR4t

LabR4t Registered

This might help http://rfactor.net/web/rf2/rf2help/

Question: All options in the launcher are greyed out and I cannot click them.

Answer A: The first issue may be that you have not purchased the product. To do this, go to the purchase tab in the launcher, and purchase it.

Answer B: If you have already purchased, and the options are still greyed out, you need to reactivate the product. To do this, go to the purchase tab, login there (if you are not already) and ‘reactivate’. The buttons on the main page of the launcher should now be in color. If this does not work, try to delete the .rFactor folder from appdata/roaming, then reactivate.

Hope this helps