Please Bring Back Some Nice Features From F1C :D

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by taufikp, Jan 20, 2012.

1. taufikp

taufikp Registered

- Proper split time!
    F1 Challenge 99 already has it, why it is not implemented in rFactor? If possible, please use the split time model found in GP3 or GP4. It's much better than F1C's model.

- Season/Championship scripting
    F1C is an accurate simulation of season 1999-2002 because of its scripting engine! Just take the codes and put them into rFactor's framework please! :D

- Saving Game

- Shader based headlights/lamps. The mesh based lamp is sooooo yester-years!

2. taufikp

taufikp Registered

GP4 Smart AI

Last night I was playing around with FXAA and GP4. While I was watching the race, I noticed that in GP4, AI acts just like what an F1 driver would do in real life, especially during overtaking and defending position.

Watch this video I made (complete with FXAA installed and running, way too much Bloom effect though):

If ISI could pull this off, rFactor 2 would be the greatest simulator ever! :D

3. MarcG

MarcG Registered

can you expand on that please? as in RF2 (and rF1) you can have Real Time Splits and the standard 3 Sector Splits, so i'm not sure what you're referring too :)

4. taufikp

taufikp Registered

Yes, I know that rF1 and rF2 already have split time viewer, but not in a way like what F1C or GP4 do. Both games are doing just like the split time style we often see in F1 TV broadcast.

ISI already had a Formula One style split time implemented in F1C, then (hopefully) it should not be a problem to put that back into rF2, so we don't need to rely on plug-ins like RF1. :D