Player Stats

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Ian-C, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Ian-C

Ian-C Registered

I would like to see something similar to rF1 where you get the player stats for individual tracks. Laps completed, best times for sessions (practise, Quali, Race) Race starts and other race statistics.

At the moment i can't find anywhere to see what my best lap time is on a track, unless someone can tell me where to look.

I wouldn't even mind if it's a report file that can be read separate to the Sim say through the launcher or even an external programme like Excel.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

2. Dany Mitchel

Dany Mitchel Registered

If you run on a server that has either of the live timing plugins then you do get a little bit of Driver information,
    the VM Livetiming by Frank G is done via a Loader that extrapolates information from CurrentScoring.xml now he told me that you can make a loader to extrapolate any information that is supplied by the game with that in mind you could make a loader and a MYSQL database with some tables and in theory you can achieve what you are asking for.

I think a good place to start is http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/4065-VM-LiveView-Lite-for-rFactor-rFactor2

look at his method and take it from there I am looking in to the same thing a web based system for tracking all drivers stats that race on any of A.R.I servers including Test Days.

I will keep you posted on my progress please do the same.
    also take a look at this http://liveracers.com/#/Views/Home/Wrleague
    they have a web API that you can embed in to you own web site not to sure if he is supporting rFactor2 yet as it is still a Beta

if you found this help full add some Rep

3. lloydvdw

lloydvdw Registered

Hi there,

I installed rFactor 2 Beta last month, I've driven numerous laps on single player, and a couple of races online.
    But when I look at Player Stats (at the bottom left on the main menu) It keeps resetting each time I close the game. Experience laps etc, keeps resetting to 0.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Best Regards