Pitstop weirdness changing tires

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by JPS, Oct 4, 2012.

1. JPS

JPS Registered

I've tested this using the 60's formula cars (but I expect the same happens with all cars/mods).

In the HUD pit screen tell it to change only the FRONT tires -- only the Right side of the car ever gets jacked up, yet both front tires get changed. The length of time the pitstop takes also seems a bit quick considering it should be including the time it would have taken to jack up BOTH SIDES of the car.

Changing only the REAR tires yields a similar result -- only the Right side of the car ever gets jacked up and stop may be too quick.

Changing only the LEFT tires (either LF, LR, or BOTH LEFT) -- neither side of the car is ever jacked up, yet the tires get changed. Time for stop seems reasonable when changing only Left or only Right tires, considering only 1 side of car would need to get serviced.

Although I expect this is it's own separate bug, it might also tie into the known bug when you try to change tires to Wets the game crashes. Something for the programs to consider.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Thanks.