Pit stop settings skipped after stop and go penalty

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by pedal2metal, Feb 28, 2014.

1. pedal2metal

pedal2metal Registered

Hi All, I'm not sure if this is something related to build 494 or if I am doing something wrong or even if it is related to the specific track.
    I tried it a couple of times and it did the same thing.

1) I have 2 pit stops scheduled, 25 liters to be added on first, 10 liters to be added on second pit stop
    2) Got a stop and go penalty (exiting pits under red or speeding on pits)
    3) Since I was not sure if it was needed, I requested pit stop and then unrequested it, probably more than once before entering pits again, not sure if this has anything to do.
    4) Entered pits and stop on my spot, screen shows : stop and go penalty and counter does 10 seconds
    5) After exiting the pits I requested pit stop again
    6) On the pit stop I got 10 liters added instead of the 25 liters scheduled for the first pit stop.

Did the stop and go counted as pit stop? I didn't get any fuel during the stop and go.
    This happened to me on zolder79 with eve f1b car.

Excuse me if this hasn't anything to do with the build or has been already reported.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

3) If you scroll through hud out on track or in pits you will see any penalties not served.

It will also tell you type of penalty.

You do not request pitstop for any penalty, just take it in the designated amount of laps.

( for instance you could hit pit request first lap do a stop then pit next lap for stop n go/ drive through )

4) Hit pit request for a pitstop 30 seconds from pits.

That gives pit crew time to get out and allows you to select the tyres you want as you cant save them to your setup, only stops and fuel ( unless this build has changed at )

3. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Are you sure you have the plr settings to add fuel rather than the total amount of fuel to end in the tank?
    I would guess that when you enter the pits you have 15 liters and it adds 10 to total 25.

4. pedal2metal

pedal2metal Registered

Thanks for the answers Durge and Spaskis, obviouly I didn't explain it very well :)

I did it again, using palm beach and camaro:

1) Fuel and pit strategy: 2 pit stops, starting fuel 10, stop 1: 15ltr, stop 2: 20ltr
    2) I get a stop and go penalty by exiting under red (drive through behaves differently)
    3) I don't request pit stop and enter the pits on the next lap to serve penalty
    4) The hud says +15ltrs to be added before serving penalty, what is ok because it is what it was scheduled for 1rst pit stop
    5) I serve penalty (8liters in tank) stop and go 10 seconds, no fuel added, still 8 liters in tank
    6) While serving penalty hud changes and says +20ltrs for next pit what seems wrong because I didn't do the first pit stop yet
    7) I exit the pits and request a pit stop (still 8liters in tank) and this would be my first pit stop but hud says +20
    8) I reach pitlane with 6liters in tank and I get additional 20 litters which seems not ok to me.

Does this happen to me only?