Performance of the AI.

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Rock, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Rock

Rock Registered

Is it possible to reduce the random effect of CEW performance? Example for an AI driver (J.Bianchi) I put the driver alone in 5 laps only (so as not to have any difference in fuel) and in qualification in good weather. For tests of 50 sessions there is a difference of almost 1 second between the mini and maxi time.
    To be more realistic, I would like us to limit ourselves to three or four tenths.
    Do you know how?

2. Nicola59

Nicola59 Registered

Beside the imponderable variability of game on AI drivers, You should check that:

1) in UI setting for AI the Limiter is 1.0 ( if 0, AI driver will have variability in his performances...that may be high, but also the countrary. 0 means: no limitation on performances....good or bad )
    2) in Your Json Player You have not changed the AI Mistakes=0
    3) in Your RCD ( Talent ) file the driver You said has realistic Speed and Aggression values ( too weak, means that driver may be prone to errors due to his low skill driving..), Composure = 100 ( again...less prone to errors ), and overall the MinRacingSkill = 100 ( in this way there won't be variability between maximum and minimum values...although some variability will be anyway ).

Finally, consider that also in all AIW track files there are some strings for AI drivers:
    WorstAdjust=(0.8000)

MidAdjust=(1.0000)

BestAdjust=(1.2000)

AIRange=(0.1000)

AISpec=(0.0000,0.0000,1.0000,0.0000) // 4 ways to express AI speed on track, limit the acceration, max speed, their cornering speed, or their deceleration. 0.0 - 1.0

Basically, AI driver may keep his performances better when his RCD value is high, because AIW track adjust is less influencing his performances, and if in Track AIW there is AIRange= 1.......but commonly all tracks are reporting 0.1 allowing some variability to the game.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    Rock likes this.
  3. Rock

Rock Registered

Thanks Nicolas I test all this