Performance issue ( LOW FPS) 60 cars Lemans or Sebring

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ciccina2016, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Registered

Gentlemen...
    Mr @stonec is right.
    I set sync to none and now I got stable 60 FPS over night!. with 30 cars visible and all settings maxed out..
    Chapeau! Sir!

Attached Files:

bwana, stonec and Ari Antero like this.
  2. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

I remember it wasn't that long ago when we were complaining about a 30 car grid and low FPS.
    I guess like usual we just keep expecting more and more.

Though I think you'd be hard pressed to find a RWSeries that runs a 60 car grid. So much for keeping it real! Hahaha.....

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  3. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Registered

But this is official content DLC.. i expect the game to work :)

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

At least for Sebring, there are two versions of the track. The 2nd one puts less of a demand on your system due to not having all the trackside fluff.
    rF2 does work, just requires A-LOT of computing muscle. 60 cars, huge highly detailed tracks, changing weather, changing time of day, all impact the over-all fps. It's great you have some DLC, now you just have to begin adjusting the options, reducing shadows perhaps, reducing the number of visible headlights, etc. etc. to help improve your over-all experience. There are plenty of threads here on edits you can make to help speed things up. Some may help, others may not.

avenger82 likes this.
  5. stonec

stonec Registered

But you had vsync turned on and now you get over 60 FPS with 60 cars in the night with vsync off, so it wasn't really the game's fault, or did I misunderstand you? If anything, it's an impressive achievement that a game can run such huge grids with 60+ FPS. You can't even add more than 30 cars to some other sims like ACC for performance reasons.

Ho3n3r and juanchioooo like this.