'Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be download

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Purdy, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Jonathon LeFaive

Jonathon LeFaive Registered

If Moneybookers/Skrill is not working for anyone, Paypal accepts credit/debit cards without creating an account. To do this, click on the "Dont have a Paypal account?" link.

2. Sergio Azevedo

Sergio Azevedo Registered

Hi all, please where my lifetime license ?

Yesterday I tried to buy the license with my VISA for some reason was not accepted, I used the Mastercard of my wife was accepted, the game tells me that my license is pending awaiting confirmation of payment. No email was sent to me.

Any response?

thank you

3. Sergio Azevedo

4. Jonathon LeFaive

PM me with the email used during account creation, and I'll look into it.

5. Eddie74

Eddie74 Registered

Sr.Jonathon LeFaive

I used the Mastercard was accepted, the game tells me that my license is pending awaiting confirmation of payment. No email was sent to me.

Yesterday I sent the data to the mail: support@rfactor.net

Any response?

thank you

6. Sergio Azevedo

Sent

Thx

7. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

Just so its known Pay pal is not a foolproof fix as my activation is not working either "payment for license pending" as well

8. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

Can you explain this solution a little better? What Key ? What did you do with the "key" ..... email on the isi website? anyone verify this?

9. AosudiF1

AosudiF1 Registered

I just received an email from "purchase@rfactor.net"...

Is it a hoax, or is it safe to answer?

"Greetings,
    If you are still looking for a refund for rF2, can you please reply to this email. Let me know if you used Paypal or a credit card via Moneybookers. Include your Order# RFxxxxxxxx if you have that.
    Regards,
    Gjon"

I asked for a refund after twice being unable to use VISA. I already send an email to support@rfactor.net, by the way...

10. Jonathon LeFaive

If your card was actually charged and would like a refund, you can reply to that email with the Order # (including the email used during rFactor 2 account creation would also be helpful). If both of your VISA transactions failed, then there is nothing to refund. If your card was charged by either Moneybookers or Paypal and all you want to do is get rFactor 2 running, you can PM me making sure to include the email used during account creation so that I can lookup your account.

11. Sergio Azevedo

boring .... after my CC refused twice, license pending for payment, I was directed to purchase by paypal ...

LOG already have the game, I'm going to buy the screen and says that my email is already in use ...

Why not use Steam or something ....

I'll leave for later the rFactor2

12. Jonathon LeFaive

If you've already created an account, you can sign in with the email address used to retry or continue a purchase. The sign in button is next to the create account button on the create account page.

13. Stephen Boyer

Stephen Boyer Registered

I got charged 3 time never got the software or my $215.68 back

I got charged many time over never got the software or my $215.68 back. They tell me there is no record of sales with my email address, so I sent them my bank statement showing all the Moneybooker charges $215.68 still no reply from ISI.

I now have called back the money through my bank, and mybe they keep better track of $215.68 comming out of there account.

NOT HAPPY

Steve Boyer