Package Not Available

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by phntomF16, Mar 22, 2017.

1. phntomF16

phntomF16 Registered

I'm having problems with the rFactor 2 multiplayer system. Currently whenever I try to join a server that I've made with a custom package, it tells me "package not available." However, if I use a default package, everything works fine. Does anyone know of a solution?

SOLUTION - I double-checked that the required content in the server package is also installed on the client. Installing on the client (subscribing to) all of the content in the server package solved the problem. That was the problem.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Do you try to join with the same install the server runs on, or another one?

3. phntomF16

phntomF16 Registered

The host is on a remote, rented server, and I try to join the session online from my location using a separate Steam account rFactor 2 install, the same build 1108

4. AceLain

AceLain Registered

the FRMOD is in the PACKAGE folder of the server ?

5. phntomF16

phntomF16 Registered

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, the FRMOD file is also in the PACKAGES folder of the server.

6. phntomF16

phntomF16 Registered

SOLUTION - I double-checked that the required content in the server package is also installed on the client. Installing on the client (subscribing to) all of the content in the server package solved the problem. That was the problem.

Thank you for your help!!