Pace Notes in setups

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Denstjiro, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I would like to be able to add my notes to any setup i have created.

Something like a simple Post-it that pops-up when i open a setup or using a button within the setup.

I have been using rf1 since the dawn of days and i have a habbit of keeping setups to be used later on in my epic career. No different from anyone else i supose.
    So over the years i've collected quite a bunch!

Especialy in GP79, we are now in our 12th season with this mod, its mighty handy to face a new track on the calander and just pick the correct setup right away.
    On completely new tracks i grab a setup i think its most appropriate (based on track characteristics) but i'm not allways sure why a previous setup from last year was so great i decided to keep it.

Or for strategy purposes, why did i go for a non-stopper on Kaylami and added the nessesary changes to the setup? i realy dont know anymore. but because i made it and kept it, it must be frigging awesome...(or slightly usable)

But you get the point ISI-peeps!

I would love to see why certain choices where made, what strategy i used with it, even simply add what the pb was at the time.
    Its all info i could use to my benefit (and hopefully others too) and make the natural-selection even more intuative (because we all end up with something else anyways lol)

Or even the pace notes from other drivers (and their abuse no doubt) when they send me their setup.

Domo Arigato

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  2. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

1 person likes this.
  3. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

Someone's wish came true sooner then he expected (and sooner then he knew :p )

1 person likes this.
  4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Damn those ISI guys for making my wishes come through before i even knew i wanted it!

Oh bah, i guess i was not up to date lol, thx for the funny replies guys :)