Online Racing

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by RacerMike, Jan 26, 2014.

1. RacerMike

RacerMike Registered

Hi all new here at rf2 looking for some online racing kinda new at road racing but working on it offline that racing is good but like to race with others online make friends here and if good enough get in a league I have been sim racing for 10+years but mostly oval iRacing / ARCA/ but have got these two sims to start on road Assettto Corsa / RF2 it seems like a lot of mods are needed for online as some I have seen racers in after checking mods some are needed and I have had problems with them not downloading so like to meet some racers to race and any help need to get up to date what I got so far is very nice in offline cars and tracks are good thanks and good racing. :cool:

2. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Hey there, worth checking out simautosport.com, great helpful community there, good and clean racing. About to start racing the BTCC Honda Civic in a weekly championship, soon starting a GT Racing League with URD's Endurance Racing X Mod.

What timezone are you in? Simautosport races are GMT friendly

3. RacerMike

RacerMike Registered

Thanks for reply I will check out web site and I am in eastern time zone US:cool:

4. Chefmark

Chefmark Registered

I'm kind of new to rFactor2 and I been racing with F3 Fanatics, lots of fun and they're a great group of guys.

5. Hany Alsabti

Hany Alsabti Registered

Simautosport.com very friendly guys. Civic leugue just started and many will follow.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk