Older versions of Malaysia and Mills?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arjenboerdijk, Jun 9, 2013.

1. arjenboerdijk

arjenboerdijk Registered

I'm sorry ISI, but this is quite stupid of you guys. I downloaded build 218, which by the way didn't work via the interface so I had to download the installer from the web page to install it from scratch as my game is a complete mess anyway. Deleted RF2 via add/remove programs, deleted all remaining folders afterwards.

Then installed Build 218 without issues, installed all tracks available in the downloads section. Then tried to install Formula Masters 1.0 but this didn't work, because it reported that some version (1.2 or 1.3) of Malaysia and Mills and some other track was missing. So I searched the downloads section but I couldn't find where to download this stuff. So why the hell ISI, do you release updates of your tracks, without releasing updates to the dedicated series mods to make them match up with the newest version?

Now I have to get older versions of these tracks, and, I've got no clue where to get these.

Any help?

2. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Formula ISI is the only mod that not yet has been updated and therefor released as component instead of mod. I guess you'll have to wait, like we have done for all other content (that now are updated to components). :)

3. arjenboerdijk

arjenboerdijk Registered

Ok thanks, I guess that what I'll have to do then...

4. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Williams JPH1B also..

5. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

And Skip Barber...

6. Gupster

Gupster Registered

The easy way I've found is to install V 1.0 of the megane mod. That gives you the tracks your missing to install the Formula Masters. After you get the tracks you can uninstall the V1.0 meganes and the tracks stick with the game.
    If you need these megane files pm me and I'll give a link.

Enjoy!