Offline Racing

Discussion in 'Car Modding' started by Senna, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Senna

Senna Registered

Hello boyz, i apreciate ur job guys, i espect so mutch coming from this rfactor 2, and i hope it would be one of best about offline racing and online racing too.

The first question is if in rfactor the PLR file cant be changed on its all options in game menu. Can a file from a mod ovewritte the Standard PLR file from the player?, or just use something like the upgrades.ini but just on different section. It would be a really improve for offline racing because most important offline settings are in the PLR file

Another question is About Upgrades.ini, Rfactor has an amazing section and maybe the most excited wich is the upgrading section.
    Can this be improved on rfactor2? Like in rfactor 1 the AI doesnt use most of the upgrades the human does. so a setting enable disabling AI using Human upgrades in PLR can be added?. it makes things easyer for modders when doing a mod, also it would be really really good for mods like need for speed style. or dragster mod style, talking about something close like dragracingv3, two cars competes for money, and everytime u win the car gets stronger etc and the own car need improve.

And talking About tracks, in Rfactor 1 i needed to change all the venue tracks, because i have +500 tracks, but problem is mistmatch.
    Can rfactor2 deprecate venue? just for making things easyer, so i could make all tracks in 1 folder, but problem is .gbd mistmatch in online racing and i didnt changed track temperature or atrition or any other things, just venues.

Another question. can trackconfigsbase.ini use same name as in the rfm championships in rfactor2?

Hope u guys improve those sections for offline racing, im an offline racing fan, and i love play against AI