Nvidia bezel correction is poorly done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ricknau, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

The increase in image getting rendered is normal and due to bezel correction because you are now rendering an image that is wider than standard 16:9 triple screens (48:9). Nothing is out of proportion, no proportions have changed, it's simply awider imgage. It's like going from a 4:3 monitor at 1080p (1440 x 1080) to a 16:9 monitor at 1080p (1920 x 1080). Just a wider/larger image being rendered.

2. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

Spot on, Amando, and great to see people actuallly reading, discussing and learning new stuff - and hands down admitting an error in previous asumption and understanding, thanks guys :)

3. nipzon

nipzon Registered

I switched to multi view and turned down the FOV to about 22 and besel correction selected. In cockpit view i had to push the seat back as far as -100 to see the dials but only just visible. Is there a way of pushing the seat back even further?

With the FOV that low a whole new track appeared with rises and drops in track levels which I have not seen before. It took me awhile to get use to it but quickly beat my own PB by nearly a second!