Notification of new content in launcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eddy, May 22, 2014.

1. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Somewhere in a thread i read about people wanting to have some kind of notification like e-mail or just something to know there is new official content or even new builds......that was yesterday.

Today in my launcher....where the sim say's to me Hi Edwin.....enjoy rFactor 2 there was another notification saying 5/20 FR 3.5 2014 out now.......;) of course as a forum user i did know this already but even then:

Who said ISI don't listen to their customers......

Great work guys thanks a lot for this.

2. bwana

bwana Registered

great idea !!

3. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

You're right!!!! I just saw this now!!!!

I knew it was bound to happen one day. Great job ISI!

I'm sure over the next year or so the update section of the launcher will be updated to maybe include the website link to the car's general info & driving technique tips page, or maybe even a direct download link for the new car/track/content, or maybe even pictures and info of the car, or other general news and previews (making sure to always include the webpage's link and/or forum link for more info/discussions). These are just details though, the most important thing BY FAR is that there is some sort of, any sort of, update notification, and that has now been achieved. Thanks so much ISI! :)

4. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

It's something, I just saw It and can't stop laugh :eek: