Not able to chosoe car in online GT3 races

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Alexandros Komninos, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Alexandros Komninos

Alexandros Komninos Registered

When I try to join a GT3 online race or practice session I am not able to choose any car (see uploaded image). Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

We have to ask the obvious questions first: Do you own any of the GT3 cars? You must have purchased at least one, and then you can only drive the cars you have paid for.(when racing with DLC content)

3. Alexandros Komninos

Yes, of course I own the content. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all GT3 cars and then the whole game. Now, I get "Unable to install server mod, most likely cause is missing content. Please try returning to the main menu, or restarting the game.". Of course I own all content, and I get the same message after restarting the game.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Do you have a skin pak of other GT3 cars? That has caused conflicts in the past.

5. Alexandros Komninos

How can I check that? Btw thanks for helping

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

If you joined an online server(not the RACE CONTROL) that allowed users to upload custom skins, those would have been sent to your computer during the loading process. Or if you downloaded some cars from here or other sites with ... for example... 2023 liveries. Anything that isn't part of the official release. Those are what I'm referring to.
    I just noticed, 3 days into this...lol... that you were set to spectate the event, not drive. I confess, I've never done that. I'll give it a whirl to see what happens.