Nords/Sebring, can't add tracks to custom series.

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by The Great Apt, May 4, 2020.

1. The Great Apt

The Great Apt Registered

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a custom offline series, beginning by following the steps in this video:

It's all going smoothly except that I cannot add any tracks from Sebring or Nords (both are the official DLSs); other tracks are fine.

I've googled, deleted cbas(?) files etc and re-installed the tracks, but when I get to the section where you select which tracks you want for your series, that section of the app is blank; but Seb/Nord 150/151 are present of the left.

One thing I have done is move all of the workshop content to a separate drive and then create a softlink back to the installations workshop folder. As it's only these two tracks that are an issue, I don't think softlinking is the issue.

Is anyone able to advise on this?

2. The Great Apt

The Great Apt Registered

Quick update on this, have all tracks showing their layouts.
    i think the issue was, I bought and loaded the paid-DLCs while running the open-beta, so had the beta UI.

After re-installing the game it refused to run, had installed fresh on the Beta branch, so changed back to non-beta,.

The non-beta version/UI runs a check/validate/install process on content, which the beta branch doesn't seem to do; all files laoded fine after the non-beta validation.

TL;DR: I think the beta-branch fails to validate DLC.