Noob cannot join servers - Servers become "unjoinable" bug?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Rotkäppchen, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Rotkäppchen

Rotkäppchen Registered

Im a total noob here. I'm trying to join an online server. At the top of the server list is a few open ISI servers. When I click on them the big red "RACE" button to the right is red and I can click it to enter.

However, when I click on another server and the race button becomes unclickable (for reasons I am yet to discover - but that can wait) I find that when I re-click an open server again the race button does not become re-clickable and I am unable to enter any server without exiting and re-entering multiplayer mode.

To me this looks like a bug. Considering I just paid 50€ for a lifetime of this I'm non too pleased.

Does anyone else experience this? Can anyone offer a solution?

I would post my build but I dont know how to get it? Its a fresh shiny steam download on Windows 10.

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

Hi!
    It´s just since yesterday that this appeared!
    They are propably working on the matchmaker. This is not the normal behaviour and was good in the past and will be in the future.
    Don´t know if they are ready today, - otherwise try tomorrow again.

3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

It's a temporary problem, and it works fine 99% of the time. I was able to join the servers I wanted to last night, but I had to wait up to half a minute for the Race button to become available.

4. Rotkäppchen

Rotkäppchen Registered

Problems still there.

Also tried to join "RaceEvent megane trophy series" and the following items wont download despite several other items downloading before the error:

* isi raceevent megane trophy series
    * isi loch drummond
    * isi mores
    * palmbeach

says check the validity of url

what url?

5. WhiteShadow

WhiteShadow Registered

I am able to join all servers which have no space in mod/server name and some servers with also space in names. I did try to find rule with spaces in mod/server names but wasn't able to find it.:confused: