None of my purchased dlc is in steam inventory.

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Horrace L Foster, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Horrace L Foster

Horrace L Foster Registered

I just tried to follow the DLC tutorial thread only to find out none of my DLC is in my inventory, which I guess explains why when I try all the help me threads nothing seems to happen, I am grateful for the thread, because it showed me where to look for it.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Did you get an email or anything after you bought it? Maybe you didn't buy it, it should automatically go into your inventory.

3. Horrace L Foster

Yes I did thats why I was tripping it told me I had new things in my inventory, but I kept running into the mod not there thing, then when I went to follow the tutorial, I noticed that race department was there but rfactor was not, but all is well after doing the tutorial twice, I just re-installed steam and everything cleared up, thanks for answering, and dont ask me how re-installing steam, helped cause I dont know and dont care just as long as I can use all my dlc and race the ones I want to.

4. Horrace L Foster

The reason I tried the re-install of steam was after all my stuff hosed by Windows ten after updates, I decided to install all my important stuff, my racing an flight sims on a separate hard drive, from C. so that if anything happened, I would just have to install steam back on the separate drive, and I was back in business.