No more quarter release packs in the store?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fischhaltefolie, Dec 23, 2023.

1. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Registered

Dear studio 397

I just looked to see if there was a discount on the Q1 2023 pack in the sale and realised that the quarter release packs are no longer in the store.
    So I should now pay €13 for Long Beach and the BTCC car (Seat or Honda) as a single purchase, instead of €11 in the pack before. No, I won't do this.

I get the impression you don't want to sell anything anymore.

But now there's a great Rfactor2 Complete Pack for €199 ("Ever wanted to own every piece of rFactor 2 content released?" But without Reiza and KartSim), a great Total Car Pack for €150 (without Reiza and Kart Sim) and a great Total Track Pack (without Reiza and Kart Sim).

Have you lost touch with reality?

Is there anything else you want to offer your loyal customers, who own most of the content already?

Danny Wilde likes this.
  2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Those 'complete' packs are for new users who have come to rF2 recently.(most likely due to the new Online section)
    There won't be any new content due to the entire focus of S397 right now on Le Mans Ultimate.

3. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Registered

Yes I know it's all on hold.
    What I meant was some sales for single items or some discounts for the release packs or choose x items and get y % off or complete your garage or track collection and get some % off or tons of other ways.
    But like I said, not for loyal customers.