No Controller Connected

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by bravotangosix, Feb 4, 2017.

1. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

Within the last hour rF2 AND AMS have decided not to 'see' my T500 + TH8 or USB connected pedals! They're all in the control panel. I can go in and test every single function and they all register but when I load up rF2 and AMS there is nothing. I've restarted, scanned for hardware changes but still nothing. I was using everything earlier today perfectly fine. They all work when I load GT Legends but even when I try to detect controller from within rF2 it doesn't find anything. Can anybody help?

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

USB-port issue? Try other ports at first.

3. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

No difference. Can't be a port issue if they work on GT Legends and GTR2. Assetto Corsa doesn't recognise them either. This is totally weird and very frustrating. I've scanned for malware, reinstalled latest drivers. I've also verified rF2 integrity and nothing. I'm lost here.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  4. bravotangosix

bravotangosix Registered

SOVLED. While using steam link earlier today I enabled 'Generic controller support' from the controller setup screen in steam Big Screen mode. This simple ticked box completely disabled my entire rig. Unchecked the box and all is working as it should. That was unfunny but fixed. Phew!

Davy TASB and AceLain like this.