SOLVED No Access to paid Content

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by MikeV710, Oct 8, 2023.

1. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Hi,
    I have this Issue as follows...

I can no longer have access to my paid content for the most part. Yesterday I joined a multiplayer server which used Spa and a Porsche. Ran some laps but there wasn´t any action going on, only three people on the server (track). Before joining It downloaded "ER_Flat6_Series_rF2", which I guess was a missing mod In order to join the server. This car Is now part of my local content, as well as a mod called PorscheCUPm2.

If I now browse my local content, I have the above mentioned car/series, 2 URD paid cars and the Porsche 992 GT3 Cup car which I purchased on release. As for tracks, only Spa shows up.

On the other hand, If I look at my mod content everything Is there, and If I look at my store content, everything es there too! So I really don´t know what´s going on.

I tried to delete both ER_Flat6_Series_rF2, and the PorscheCUPm2 from my content but even with pending download It keeps showing up.

Don´t know what to do, so any help Is welcomed! Thank you...

Mike

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

AT THE main menu, choose SINGLE PLAYER then at the top choose SELECT SERIES. From there choose ALL TRACKS & Cars

MikeV710 likes this.
  3. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Ahhh, darn it, forgot about that one! Getting old and/or to many sims :D
    That did the trick, thank you Dave!