Newly purchased vehicle does not appear

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by tr22, Feb 22, 2023.

1. tr22

tr22 Registered

Hello ,
    I previously bought the additional content "Porsche GT3 Cup 992" via Steam. The download followed, but the new vehicle does not appear in the game. There is also no new vehicle in the Vehicle Folder. What can I do, after all I paid for it.
    Does anyone know this problem?

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

First check your inventory in steam. If it shows there then you have it. This will also allow you to check if you accidentally bought the 991 instead of the 992. In the game menus, go to the manage content tab and then choose the Store tab. Scroll through the list and look for the car. If it is properly installed you will see a green checkmark. If it is orange, then the car is only partially installed. Use the buttons to un-install. Then install. You may need to exit rF2 and restart to get it downloaded again.

3. tr22

tr22 Registered

Ok, now it worked. I had to select the vehicle manually in the game and then install it. So far it has always been that everything happened automatically when I bought additional content for this simulation on Steam. Thank you for your help

davehenrie likes this.