new user

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by flat tappet, Jul 26, 2012.

1. flat tappet

flat tappet Registered

I'ge used iracing with my g27 wheel, g25 shifter and pedals without any problems(ok, a few but all now solved......LOL. I just purchased the 2007 DVD
    version of rfactor from amazon,the setting section recognizes my wheel or pedals......but when I try to race, Tuscarora just starts and sits in the garage with no impute from the wheel or pedals at all.what am I missing?

Thanks for any help!!

2. mianiak

mianiak Registered

First thing that comes to mind is it sounds like you haven't mapped the controller?

3. flat tappet

flat tappet Registered

There is no manual, other than one page of generic stuff that comes with rfactor.how do I map the controller?do I need to go to my logitech software and great a new User?

Thanks!!

4. mianiak

mianiak Registered

In the main screen, go to customise > settings > controls. There you should be able to select a predefined G25 setup, if not, just assign each control individually.

5. flat tappet

flat tappet Registered

Are you referring to the main screen for my LOGITECH software or a main screen in RFACTOR?....Thanks!

6. 4L0M

4L0M Registered

He means the main screen in rFactor.