New member to the Heusinkveld family

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by 2ndLastJedi, Feb 17, 2024.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

In the last week I managed to secure a used set of Heusinkveld (HE) Pro pedals, so so happy.

These pedals are a bit on the older side of HE pedals and show signs of their age, with me being the second owner there is no chance of any component being under warranty.

So I emailed HE support because I needed to buy a few parts to make them new again, but HE didn't want to help me BUY any new parts.....INSTEAD they sent me out all new parts FOR FREE!

Like WOW, I'm so used to getting the run around and support taking days or weeks to get back to me (if you look in my sig you will know who I'm taking about). HE got back to me within hours and had my new FREE parts shipped within a day.

Did I mention it's all FREE, shipping to Australia, FREE.

Well if I ever need new pedals again ( I don't see why I would with these Pro pedals being so freaking amazing) I will 1000% buy Heusinkveld and I would strongly recommend anyone in the market for sim gear that HE supply to save that bit longer and buy from them.

Simply amazing pedals and without doubt the best customer support I have ever had on any purchases, let along something I bought on the used market.

Attached Files:

vava74, Emery, atomed and 6 others like this.