New content badly needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GUBBA, May 1, 2013.

1. GUBBA

GUBBA Registered

Come on ISI please release some new content we saw plenty of screenshots in the run up to release and still have the same old content
    We badly need new stuff like the cobra and other's you have shown off.
    Cheers
    Gub

2. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Badly needed. Why? When new content is available it won't take long before you badly need new content again? :)

I think ISI are doing their best... can't imagine they are not. We have seen silverstone, cobra and camaro. I don't know wich ones have priority but at the same time older content need to be updated, also.

I think the Eagle Weslake is badly needed, lol :)
    Don't think anyone here would say no to new content, but at least I see quality rather than quantity!

3. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

I wonder what happened to the Camaro GT3, or Silverstone...
    For me rF2 is a bit boring at the moment. ISI should be happy to "have" Ales Ogrinc and feels3.

Edit:
    But lack of both is bad...

4. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

Wondering what was happening with the new update.

5. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

You think their latest content are bad quality? Marussia, Corvette, Skip Barber?
    Then I don't see why you bought the game to begin with. I see better quality every time new content is released.

And I don't think rF2 is boring. Do we need 1 car and track every month to not grow tired of the game?
    I'm having great fun with Brabham at the moment, I have recently joined a league and I'm sure I'll have great fun there.

But I don't mind new content, absolutely not!
    Maybe it's just that the content I'm interested in, is not prioritised by ISI at the moment.
    But Silverstone will be great.

6. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

Some fresh content would be really nice, I must agree. I know ISI are currently updating everything and releasing in component form, which is great, but I'd love to hear some news on Silverstone or the Camaro GT3 car we saw a screenshot of many months back.

7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I agree with Gubba.

8. Niko

Niko Registered

+1 for new content (with ISI quality)

9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

-1 New content, sort out the older mods and get them all updated to v1.4x asap then worry about new content.
    everything's a mess until ISI sort out the older stuff.

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

+1

except, I can enjoy the game despite it being "a mess" :)

Sometimes less can be more. I only hope that whatever changes or additions are made that they will make rf2 online more popular.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
  11. martymoose

martymoose Registered

No need to wonder as it hasnt come can only mean its not ready. ;)

12. B1K3R

B1K3R Registered

Be careful what you say about quality as I was fried alive for mentioning it here in the past...

I hope that those same people are enjoying the quantity now. But I wonder why one finds few people racing online in rF2 and I wonder why one never finds certain car/tracks (non ISI) hosted...

13. Muxi-Mux

Muxi-Mux Registered

@Hedlund: if you see the Vette as quality Content - i'm happy for you that your expectations and claims fulfilled with rF2.
    But the participation of people who race online speaks another language.

A few years ago as e.g. GTR, GTR² or Race07 appeared, you was able to run or join a league with the stock game. This is impossible with rF2. You have one GT1-Car, one GT2-Car, one GT4-Car, every Car-Class with just one Car. That is just poor and boring. Or look at the great 60´s Formula Cars - do you find it exciting to run a league or season with 3 Tracks? By the way the historic Content has a nice quality - there you are right.

And like i said in my earlier post, ISI should be happy that feels3 and Ales Orgrinc came around with some great Tracks and Mods. Otherwise rF2 would be even more boring.

But ok, every one have his own decision and i can accept when you are happy with rF2. But i am not and never was it since i joined the beta on the first day. I hoped it will get better time by time, but this hope is dieing every week a bit.

14. Grubby

Grubby Registered

I would prefer isi concentrate on builds then new content, what's the point of having content that won't take advantage of new features added as builds are released.

15. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

100% agree.

That's why I still play a lot of Race 07 - because I enjoy the stock content. Great selection of tracks and a variety of series to run like WTCC, STCC or GT classes.

Most games now are going down the route of licensing odd cars from different racing series which is not as interesting as having a set of cars to race against one another.

16. MarcG

MarcG Registered

different staff work on builds and others on content so your point is redundant.

17. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

New content badly needed ?

Make your own, is a moddable game :)

18. baked bean

baked bean Registered

For me the T5 mod was a let down with its arcade style grip levels.

19. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Agree. That's one thing I really miss with rF2, and I've said it before... Different cars in same class. To me the car brand vs car brand is almost as interesting as driver vs driver competition.

20. CRex

CRex Registered

X2 for the Cobra. It will be a crowd-pleaser for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013