National Stock Car Racing 2006

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by chappielike2009, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I figured out the problem. This mod causes clashes with other mods. I don't know what the issue is, but I can't install this mod with others.

I hope a final version of this mod comes out, I like the cars but this mod needs some bug fixes :(

2. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Oh also- Orchard Lake shouldn't be included. It has no working RealRoad. Either pack it alone or with a complete track.

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

You can install it with any mod........

It does have real road, like some other surfaces you do not see it very well but it works, trust me.

4. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Is anyone working on fixing this mod? As it is, it's not driveable and it needs cosmetic work. Has this been abandoned?

5. RCRacing

RCRacing Registered

You want StockCars go for NR2K3 with the BRGen6 mod. Thats how I get my oval fix. For being an old sim, It sure does work. Did some Bristol this past weekend and gonna do Auto Club this weekend. Single player works great also.

6. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

+2

7. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

time to move on. I wish this mod would get fixed up. It won't be for a hardcore league but great for some fun on the handful of oval tracks we have right now. Add a skinpack and it'd be good as a NASCAR league mod. But as it is, the mod needs a lot of work.

8. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

9. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Guimengo, you didn't pop in an ai mod did you? Just asking, some do when they put stuff together, some track builders put in their own ai also.
    Just wondered in case I needed to back up papy's original ai.
    (I haven't had a hold on the GTP mod in years)

10. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I wish ther was a nascar/arca/ hell any kind of stock car oval racing for rf2 , with real rooad and rf2's psysics it would truly be amazing ! I believe the servers would fill up again like in rf1 days.. In my time zone PST west coast usa thers never any more than 2 or 3 servers with 1 or 2 drivers in the evenings .. I remember seing 30+ driver grids racing VHR every night of the week ! .. now its a gost town ;-( Im not a huege fan of the oval/nascar racing but i do like it enough to race it nightly ! ..

sigh !!~!