Must have Race Events Selections

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Comairis, May 9, 2017.

1. Comairis

Comairis Registered

Right off..I must stress my sadness over the loss of being able to use Select for Cars and Tracks information. I have been searching the net for an alternative way to get this information so I can play rFactor 2 with a goal to race a given series to get points and a sense of accomplishment. What does a gearhead get out of racing any car with any track, again and again. We know that a tiered racing game to reach a goal will have tricks and dips in sequential racing that will boil your blood but, we race-on after we win and get pass the wake-up call. I have read I can get back the "Working Select button" if I can find all the parts that make it work giving me the game list of tracks for each car I drive...is that true? If so please inform me on how I can accomplish this or tell me how I can play this game with some sort of progress/challenge to it. I can not stress the disappointment for the loss of "Cars and Tracks and Events through updates and we were not informed even. Please help me solve my problem and I will share my joy with other racers.