Multiview and Monitor angle

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Revan, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Revan

Revan Registered

Hello

i got recently a Triple-Screen Setup and i`m now playing around with the Multiview setting. Unfortunately i get a "jump" in graphics from one monitor to another although i have a bezel corrected resolution. The two outer monitors have an angle of 40° to the middle monitor. Can i do something to get the picture on the screens straight?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Doesn't multiview make the side screens independent? So they should be directly facing you, just like the centre screen.

Having that option turned off makes the side screens looked 'stretched' because it treats the screens as one big one, so to make it look right you have to have the 3 screens parallel - not the usual set up at all.

3. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

You need to choose another resolution maybe the next one up on the long dimension only providing you have setup yr 3 screen setup properly in windows for bezal correction

Then things line up correctly & seamlessly move behind the bezal etc

If you your using nvidia add all other resolutions available (in nvidua control panel go through bezal correction setup again youll notice the option ) this will give you a lot if choice

Good luck