MP chat interupts douring player join

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by kro388th, Sep 17, 2012.

1. kro388th

kro388th Registered

I know this is small stuff but it gets me alot ..lol

In the servers when im typing in chat and a player joines it will grab what ever character (key) i was pressing and spam it untill the player has compleetly joined so might look like this ,
    "Hi how areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you doing ?? or if ive lifted inbetween that time i will get a few words then blank space for 50-100 characters followed by a few letters at the end ..:p lol
    I know ther has to be some kind of input/output delay/lag when a player joines but I dont remember this happining in rF1 ..??

With the MP "?" isseue being worked on I just wanted this mentioned while the hoods still up ..
    it's no big deal and its probly to early to mention at this stage /build but i thought i would post it anyway ( sorry if its already mentioned ,i searched )

;-)

2. Supadj

Supadj Registered

This happens to me also. Must admit I never experienced it before in previous builds but last couple of days its happened a lot. Thought that it was a thing of the past because this issue did happen in rf1 also.

1 person likes this.