More isi cars

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Omelete, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Rastas

Rastas Registered

So i can not make mods and share them?You know,is an hobby for me,an a big one actualy,an hobby thats as pay my new pc and G27 :)
    Enjoy all broski,not only my mods but others,whe moders have a lot of work and passion(some not).
    Have a very good night my sir :)

Mulero, AMillward and patchedupdemon like this.
  2. Omelete

Omelete Registered

rf was born as a training tool for racing drivers.. do not want to convert rf2 into another simple racing game let developers work and stop asking for nonsense

3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

@Rastas can you share LaFerrari?

4. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

ISI cars.....look who's asking for non-sense!!! You don't even know who the developing team is, so yeah let them work :rolleyes:

5. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Yes i can.when is finished ;)

SPASKIS, AMillward, Mulero and 2 others like this.
  6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Street cars are an arcade thing now... this guy is comedy gold, 10/10 would laugh again :D :D

AMillward, Mulero and fsuarez79 like this.
  7. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

I find your message and your judgment not very correct and cool.

You put everyone in the same basket :

Those who want as much or more immersion-graphics-ergonomics than anything related to pure REALISM ... but anyway these people do not have to be insulted (if you look at my posts / requests / wishes / threads, you will see that I am "the opposite" of those people who deserve respect).

By cons, if you see RF2 as a very good way to practice driving, because like me you do in real life, so in my opinion you should want a maximum of different types of cars, physics and FFB , to drive different :

It's really ideal to progress. This is personally my main goal, maybe it's different for you.

By cons I join you, with a few rare exceptions, the car content ISI and S397 is of quality almost always higher than mods (I'm talking about what really matters : physics + FFB).

8. stonec

stonec Registered

Yeah let developers work, pointless thread you started here :). And ISI is dead, in case you have not been following.

juanchioooo likes this.
  9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Thread Crash Of The Day!

AMillward likes this.
  10. Ari Antero

Ari Antero Registered

rF2 stats.jpg
    When I look those numbers I think we need DX11 update, new UI, update existing content and we all know that we are going to get Tatuus as DLC.
    If you are expecting laced scanned tracks like Nords, super cars, streetcars, FDW, MC12, BTCC etc, etc, just dream on baby dream on...............:p

Omelete likes this.
  11. lagg

lagg Registered

I've already taken my popcorn bucket

juanchioooo likes this.
  12. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

You know that I did not create the thread, right? Because you give the impression of answering the author of the thread, but in fact to me.

How to answer you simply ...

You worry about the few players on RF2, OK. Then, you clearly announce some of your main priorities for the most realistic simulation of the market, in total agreement with the choices of S397, namely :

Prioritize graphics, visual, ergonomics (UI), immersion ( graphics and probably VR, I guess visual damage etc.).
    That updating cars is essential ... but I bet you're talking about DX11, rain, damage, etc, not really physics... Especially no more varied cars (supercars, street sports cars, FWD / AWD etc. are part of it, whether you like it or not). And especially no scanned laser for the most realistic simulation of the market in 2018 (nor the best circuit in the world to practice driving), because attention dadaboomda wants it, so it should not be good in the most realistic simulation of the market. Ditto, what is the point of having cars with very varied physics ?? Short.

My point of view is different. I am very happy, sir, that there is a progression in graphic, UI etc. YES ! Everybody is happy.

Only it is not a priority for everyone.

The very long and costly developments to do this could have been attributed in part to something else :

All elements of driving realism, car content. And maybe even scanned laser tracks. And yes. Because sir, here we are on the most realistic simulation of the market :

Orientation of the simulation towards UI / graphics OR pure realism, while improving at a slower pace these weak points.

Otherwise if you want beautiful graphics, a nice UI there is PC2 or AC ... oh damn there are scanned laser tracks and the Nordschliefe, RUN AWAY !

13. Omelete

Omelete Registered

Better Crash system is necessary, better net Code is necessary, better performance is necessary, yes..... But isnt necesary more cars more tracks.... Etc etc... Most of the mods are shit 99% for me as a racedriver

Amanda Santini likes this.
  14. lagg

lagg Registered

Making friends?

Edited: My Unlike button has disappeared!!! :p

15. lagg

lagg Registered

Are you sure that you know what rFactor (rFactor 2) is?
    rF (rF2) is a modding platform made by ISI (Studio937), with street and race cars.
    Your comments don't make any sense.
    You should sell your rF because you don't know what you own. ;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    SPASKIS, fsuarez79, Rastas and 3 others like this.
  16. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

By the way you post I don’t think pedal cars count and so you’re not a racing driver.
    Seriously have you tried Rastas mods,for me they are the best I’ve tried so far

juanchioooo likes this.
  17. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Feel free to show us your work...

SPASKIS, AMillward and juanchioooo like this.
  18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

how tired, if you do not like what you see?, go to iracing do not waste your time in rfactor !!! , sure someone will appreciate it

AMillward likes this.
  19. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Assetto Corsa doesn't have rain...

ECAR_Tracks likes this.
  20. dadaboomda

dadaboomda Registered

@Omelete

The two following mods have a quality roughly equal to that of ISI, they are made by "Slowmotion" :

- Palatov D4 :

Two main configurations including 1 RWD and especially what is missing in rf2 ... AWD !
    Made with real data (I do not know the level of detail) and this car is a car stamped ISI (ISI worked with Slowmotion).

- GP3:

100% Slowmotion, with real data and technologies of physics quite recent I think.

Frankly do not deprive yourself.

These are the two car mods I use.

And do not miss ISI mods very unpopular that are very good :

Especially the quad but also 2 karts, the boxmaster (you have to modify the upgrade.ini file for its acceleration loaded is sufficient), the Panoz etc.
    At the physics level, only the boxmaster is not exceptional but is still good.

~45 cars with physics excellent and especially very varied, personally it satisfies me fully.

But for an "online" player, maybe that's not enough. Hence the need for these players to have real "pack" as for the GT3. I understand this point of view.

But if you have to choose, I prefer a maximum of varied cars. (Varied physics/FFB).